Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 2 Shoot - April 27, 2013

Failure and Tips/Advice

I went out to Chinatown this time to shoot video, but it failed. If you want to take good video you need a tripod. With that being said, here's my very first tip/advice to all the people who are film enthusiast, NEVER FORGET YOUR TRIPOD.  I kept telling myself not to forget it and in the end I did.  What I will do for now on is make a list of all the things I need and make sure I have everything before stepping out.  This applies to anything that anybody who is going out to do any kind of project. It's good to make a list and I'm learning the hard way, but that's why I'm sharing this to everyone.  It wasn't a complete failure though, I scouted around what areas/angles I want to shoot when I head out there again sometime.  We'll see if Day 3 is better.



©2013 EH Design. All Rights Reserved. No modifying or stealing without my written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment